About me


Image may contain: 6 people, including Joshua Guzman, people smiling, people standing, night and outdoorI was born in California and have five siblings. One of the eldest and a female amongst mostly brothers, responsibilities were thrusted upon me.   Culturally I was the second mother, so it meant that part of my role was to be a teacher.  The youngest is 14 years younger and raising him was one of my fondest accomplishment. I was busy with my 3 young brothers more so with the youngest who is 14 years younger than me. My siblings are part of who I am, the happiest part and the saddest part.
 
I resided in California, Sweden, Mexico, and presently I am in Texas.  I was also very involved in volunteering in church and have been a catechism teacher. There has always been a deep fondness for teaching another person something unknown and being useful to them. I am currently a trainer at a financial institution.
 I have a few interests that I have limited time for.  One will be doing more physical training and volunteering.  Second is art, I enjoy to drawing and painting. Third, physical activities such as sports, hiking. As the saying goes, “so much to do and so little time”.
 I was a social introvert, quiet and polite.  I hung around a lot of different people and groups including teachers but would not consistently hang out with anyone in particular. I was involved in very few clubs.  My main focus was my youngest brother and school.  Raising my youngest brother gave me a strength I would not have today if it weren't for him.

Introducing myself
https://voicethread.com/myvoice/thread/10683081/62144276

Comments