Summarize the blog creation process

Image result for blogs




       When I started my blogs it was something I was not familiar with, but I did have an idea of what it was.  When I would view a friend’s blog, it was to see what insight or information they were sharing.  After looking into how to create a blog, it became even more interesting.
       My google account was used and it was simple to sign up to the blog creator.  Once it was installed on my laptop, I was surprised how simple it looked.  The orange-red button to create a new post was easy to see. Once clicked on a simple sheet of paper appeared, looking like any writing program I have seen, with editing options on top and to the right.  There is a orange radio button the create a new post. Creating a new post is where the difficulties started because of the options it has and learning new skills. I began experimenting with the option on top of the layout page. Here is where the foundation of the blog one post is formed.  In this instant, all started. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog